Tuesday, July 24, 2007

xDxD

CHEERIES! xD why? because our class's gerai business for vocational week was..woo...exceptional...not so perasan praising ourselves la..but...we sold out all the things by 30 mins! Fast huh? I was a little taken by surprise at how fast our food and drinks were selling!

We sold fried rice, mihun, jelly, ai yu bing, float,candies, ice-cream, sausage and fries.A lot of things right? I still don't know how we managed to sell ALL in half an hour. I know. INCREDIBLE! =P

so each of us untung rm 20.and best of all, we WON!!!! yay!!! hip hip huuray!! just don't know the prize cash $$ will be meagre or not. Hope not lo.


anyway back to my issues...

what's so cacating about my blog jek? well some fella named meansimone and meatquinn(i'm assuming that they are both the same person) whined bout my blog being cacat wor. and he even complained to the other bloggers. I'm seriously sweating. I'm drenched with sweat. Oh NO. Banjir already.

Judging by the clues i acquired while blog-hopping, I've came to the conclusion that the fella is only MR YU himself.Who else uses people's name like he does?
P.S: for your info, he is using meekuan's name. MEATQUINN. seriously.

No comments: