Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm STUPID~(proven)

omgawds~ T_T my account, i cant believe it~! from super 92 to miserable 63!!! ARGHH hate myself...why am i so stupid anyway? Add Maths is nothing to shout about either...a mere 73 (B again *groans*) BM decrease already 86 to 82..haihz...omg..what is happening to me? has some alien invaded my brain and caused my brain to go dysfunctional?

I'm SO SO SO DEAD~totally ripped out of life~sighs


Aims for next Term( i draw out a list of aims every term and only 50% are fulfilled)

1. GET A1 for Account~! That's what everybody remembers me for~! =P
2. Get A1 for Add Maths~! (stupid logarithms=.=)
3. Get my BM back on track (don't ever be tempted to write cerpen again)
4. Get my Chemistry back to A1

what else? setakat ini like that...i hope no more aims here..more aims means more results to moan about ..which means bad results...sighs

No comments: