Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Ohh, my creative juice is flowing now, but I'm too lazy to upload all those pics now. so. a list of my new year resolutions (some achievable, some not or the fattest chance)

1. Score in my AS and A2(the most important resolution)
2. Appreciate the moment with SN10rians. (how sad we have one more year left together =/ )
3. Get less addicted to facebook. (urgghh,what am i talking bout?)
4. Get fitter and trimmer
5. Get my driving license and start drivin xD
6. Meet up at least once a month with my besties/ old classmates/ buddies
7. Love physics.
8. Attend/organise prom
9. Pick up a new skill/talent/sport
10. Get a touch screen + wifi phone
11. Go on a trip with SN10Rians
12. Stay healthy.
13. Meet more new people.
14. Buy more clothes :D
15. Grow taller. ( i know short ppl will hate me for this :P)
16. Visit my alma mater! SEKOLAH SERIIII SURIIIIAAAA.

1 comment:

coolgadgets4u said...

With new years there are many resolutions we make..
and as the week goes on we need to mark the progress.
some times it can be slow and steady. other times..we get there..but it is the gradual pace that counts.
http://www.rnrprogram.com