Saturday, March 21, 2009

once a nokia fan,always a nokia fan

what can I do about it? i'm used to the SMS system . u can say that my SMS-ing capabilities are limited to only nokia phones. i suck at sony ericsson. i know cos I tried texting using my couzie's "brownie" (her nickname for her brown phone). it turned out like this:

hhy ya. adrty heree. whasuup??

maybe not like this la. i usually use the T9 application. but cumbersome enough to make me cross a sony ericsson off my list of potential phones.

As usual, my list of potential phones consists of strictly Nokia.

*wth*

I was checkin out the nokia website and came across the nokia 7210 supernova..appearance-wise, it's like a candybar..ada pink colour! =D always fooled by the pink =S

then when I checked out the phone in real-life..disappointing la..so damn thin..really a candybar...with my not-so-tiny hands...the nokia 7210 supernova is a NO-NO for me! and the keypad...what a nuisance..as flat as the flat screen TV!

I asked the Nokia promoter whether there is any ongoing promotion..luckily, there is one. And then I found my Mr. Right. =)

*phone only la. life partner still searchin..*cricket sounds**

Nokia 5130 Xpress Music. seriously? i must buy another Xpress music phone? gila siao babi me again.

the conclusion is..I ended up buying another Xpress Music phone...Nokia must be glad to have customers like me..so loyal..lol

But after using it for a few days, I find it a better Xpress Music phone than my previous one 5300(which went bonkers @#$%^ and walked out on me without any warning ).

There were several notable improvements, especially the SMS system. (SMS is very important to me,so if the keypad is not convenient,out u go!)

i love how the music keys blink red when I'm on the music player. very cool retro effect~

the downside is ...there's no active standby option here..with the previous one I can apply the active standby effect..which makes it easier to access the FM radio..

and when I press the music keys...the music player does not pop up,instead,it plays the current track immediately. this is especially annoying if I want to switch the track.

another reason why I chose Nokia is because of the themes..Nokia themes are the best! U can download them from any website..and I used to download themes for my couzie's brownie..the themes aren't that interesting..

5130's speaker is way better than 5300...5300's was..lao-yah..

took some pichas with my new 2.0 mp camera..nothing to shout about..


No comments: