Thursday, November 6, 2008

hello and goodbye...

Its HELLO to SPM *definitely not a friendly wave, more like a forced one , lol*

and GOODBYE to high school life and my friends...*sobs*

this whole month (nov) will be the most testing period of my entire school life..

and after that i'll be freeeeeee! *rubs hands in glee*

but on the downside, i'll have to part with my friends, and the teachers (although we always complain and grumble about them, but they are an important part of our life) and of cos the place that i called 'school' for the past 11 years...

yesterday was the last day of school (not inclusive of SPM days) and we had a GRADUATION DAY rehearsal...

kha hoi said that when we were walking in that time, she felt kinda emotional..

i wondered whether i would cry on the real day (hope not, i dont want to ruin my face for the camera)

yesterday i saw some of my form mates crying~ so sad..

luckily i brought my jeans book (a freebie from B.U.M.) and asked friends and teachers to sign it..
but tak sempat cos we had the rehearsal thing till lunch time

i've still havent had time to read what they wrote in it..but yvonne was nice enough to spend time and effort on her page...i like it...^^

besides, thanks to mr yu for the small gift..lol..and i promised to keep it safe and nice...remember u still have to sign my book ..i'll give u one whole day to think of what to write lol..

so thats it this is my last post pre-SPM..guess i'll do a Houdini and disappear from blogosphere until 27 nov...

last but not least ..the pictures..

before going back~ from left: mee kuan, yuen june, ME, steph, rose, kha hoi, min yee, yvonne and michelle
plus beatrice -----------------


the peeps and my naughty sis, pui teng
wei peace la people..only me,rose and michelle peace-ing
michelle's last meal....................in the school canteen
kha hoi and min yee opted for assam laksa as their last meal
mee rojak. a lil' sweet but otherwise okay. [my last meal in school]
5 Joy Class of 2008------memories *my tie's too shortt!*

some grumbles: i'm so not PHOTOGENIC..ishh..eyes look too smalll....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey audrey! I'm not sure if you'll notice this before your big day.. SPM.. but I didnt forget about your SPM.. I'm here to wish you all the luck in SPM! I think u've worked hard for this, so no worries, rite? =)

It's the end of high school for yooou.. =( I'm only going to F4 next year.. =)

Oh, im commenting here bcos cbox is lagging.. =) Good luck! Have fun!

Little Miss Audrey said...

YUN: haha i did notice...=P thanks for being so thoughtful..u guys r great! and i'll miss high school sooo much...TT