Friday, November 14, 2008

G-R-A-D-U-A-T-I-O-N

let me hear you say G-r-a-d-u-a-t-i-o-n day! Hey hey ho! *imitatin Avril*

the pictures to be the emcee, i'm kinda tired to type. and lazy *heheh*

this says it ALL

The VIPsss

flag bearers
vicky look so yeng here...^^


the procession into the hall...its dark...*creepy* not!


me and michelle
me and kar lin
the evergreen mrs mano
the hip and hawt mrs olive

Note: This is just a joke. Do not take it seriously. No offence to the teachers. Just happened to spot this picture. Its kinda funny.

SR 5 JOY...rawks! haha
we looked mature...*when i grow up by pcd plays in the background*
michelle and mee kuan
yi fei! the spotlight's on u! haha

me with MR BIO..he's actually taller..i asked him to bend his legs >< KKL, NKY and me...
"TENG PUI"(throw cup) and me
daddy and me
mummie and me

mee kuan with bouquet of bears and me with no bouquet *sob*
camwhoring~
whoa..salwa got shampoo-ad hair
sleepy eyes + me
haha actually its mr chemistry aka fishy yu aka hmm what else?


lol the pictures not accordin to chronology~ btw, this is ze-lyn and eli with me
five girls with five bears! notice the alternating beige and brown bear arrangement?
"Moral" Lee, "XiaoMi" and Yvonne

Lily and Me

These are the pics that i have..still attempting to get the other pics from...er..various sources..i dont know how many lol...

till then *peace out*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, it looks sooooo cool. Wish we had graduation for school in England! <3