Friday, September 21, 2007

yesterday was the career fair in SSS. wow. I was excited. I'm so excited to see what options are there for me after SPM. and my main goal is to study in england. but sighs. there aren't many representatives from uk uni in m'sia. but that's okay. I managed to take all the brochures(even if some of them i'm not interested in). Luckily, i went to the JM booths and the aused-unied booths. Those are the gateways to uk edu. uk edu is so expensive~wow. if i go there without scholarship it will cost me a leg and a hand. LOL. so i asked them whether they award scholarships to those who excel in their academic. they said partial. oh god, i thought. only partial like 50 %. and the a-levels are already so costly. what about undergraduate degrees? and they told me they will be looking at your 6 main subs. ENG, Maths, Add maths, phy, bio and chem. holy heavens! add maths and phy. that's my phobia subs.
anyway i gotta work extra hard to get a1 in these subs. phy is next fri! aargh..go awaay.don't wanna face u. gosh.

this might be my last post before the exams. damn. 3 more weeks only i can touch the computer, oh, how i will miss u, comp.

No comments: