Friday, September 7, 2007

8 things bout ME???

Rules:
1) Each blogger must repost these rules.
2) Each blogger have to rant 8 random facts/habits of themselves.
3) List 5 ppl to be tagged.
4) Drop by their blog and let them know that they've been "TAGGED!".


eeeerrrr...let me crack up my mind and think..hmm...where did i put "My Facts" folder already ah??

eureekkaa~found ler!

1. I'm an EXTRA, COMPLETELY, SUPER competitive person.

i know, competitiveness sucks. but this is in my DNA. i don't know from whom i got the genes from. but i suspect is my mum, she's always making comparisons here and there. Those who know me well know that i won't mengalah so fast one. As quoted by Mr subra aka the meditation guy aka the "Ohm" guy , when you do something you must be filled with passion. so don't forget do take your daily dose of passion fruits. if u get my drift.

2. I love BLONDES (especially those espanyols-ooh la la!)

blondes as in males. not those glam females. definitely not paris hilton the ultimate blondie.
well i've been in love with blonde hair like since the first grade..No, i did not pick up this obsession from playing barbie dolls. in fact in the later part of this post u will know more about my childhood habits.but blondes are hunks. they have those lovable hair~~~~~~~~that's so smooth and golden.

3. I Hate my NOSE

yeah i know we should bersyukur what god has given us...but i can't help wondering...what's wrong with my nose? both my parents have straight noses but mine is just plain flat...sigh..maybe a mismatch of the crossing over of the genes during meiosis?

4. I Love Japanese food

yeah...sigh...it's expensive..i know..but still can't stop loving it..anyway to prove a point i have been choosing japanese cuisine as my birthday meal since 10..well that record speaks for itself right?

5. This girl here is an ENGLISH music freak

read my lips. english music freak.so don't be surprised if you mention a well-known chinese song and i say 'huh'? i was attracted by english music and still am now. i suspect that i have some westernism in me..duno...im attracted to everything western..

6. I dont re-read all books except one..

thats is exceptional harry potter. call me fanatic but i've re-read the series 3 times. mad huh?


7. I sing in the bath

now that's embarassing..but since my neighbour is not at home during the evenings when i bath...nobody is there to hear me if i ever go out of pitch...which..surprisinly...i have never before...

8. I was kinda tomboyish during my childhood days

you wouldn't catch me in a scene with my barbie doll in one hand and a comb in another..the fact is that you would catch me with a replica ferrari car and i'm vrooming away while the car speeds around the house....but now i've grown totaly girly..dont woryy!

people whom i tag
1. steph
2. rose
3.faith
4. mk
5. simone

No comments: