Sunday, August 5, 2007

whew...*relief*

I hang on for dear life to the rope provided by the first people ever to conquer the mountain. My arms are sweating like hell and my heartbeat is accelerating every minute or so. I dare not move. My father gives me a slight push and me, annoyed snaps at him not to push me.


well, that was not the situation i had in my mind when my mother suggested mountain-climbing. ok ok mount-climbing but the last time she said that, we were doing a leisurely stroll along a tar road and its not very steep. Now its different. We are treading carefully on rocky and very steep surfaces. ok not WE, its ME.

i admit i have height phobia which none of my family seem to exhibit. i take my steps one by one afraid that if i move faster i will slip and tumble down the mountain. ouchies. gasp.

i'm a sporty person but not very adventurous. i'm an unlikely candidate for sky-diving or bungee-jumping...

but overall i think i will go there again...because climbing up the mount is so susah..it makes a better workout than cardio....this is a better way to lose those pounds...yup..will try to conquer my nerves next time..but for now..my legs still not aching yet,...so must be a good sign rite?

No comments: