Sunday, August 19, 2007

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO BFF STEPH

weee---yesterday was my BFF Steph's sweet sixteen party..managed to take some pix..thou my hp cam totally sucks...shucks....forgot to take the pix of the present i gave her...but she said that she totally loves the "Habitat" of the present i gave her....heee....*grins* ME + Meat Queen ..urghh...i look "plumpy"thats wat u get
when u stand next to someone skinny like MQ

waa....my eyes....blinded...so bright...like a thousand candles!!

thats the only "spectacular" thing my hp cam can do..
Claps claps! the BFF cuts the cake
my hp cam indeed is a genius...same place, different colour. =.=

winks~



ME! Posing at the cam before i head to BFF house

P.S: notice the pinkiness? *winks*




ME and BFF ..gosh..she cut her hair already..look even QQ


anyway it was my idea that she cut her hair..kudos to myself..*GRINS*



The Quadruplet pose for a pix. Ehhh??? why yvonne suddenly


gatecrash the photo session? Aiyo....^^



ME with one of the quadruplets..notice the deviation in height?


*Heheheheh*(evil)


the sweet sixteen cake..no idea bout the flava thou..



No comments: