Friday, November 20, 2009

Hell-idays

The hell-idays are here. No, i didn't mispell it. xD Holidays are nice but 6 weeks of hols?!? No thanks. I'll be bored to death. Since i'm so free this hell-idays, might as well set some objectives for myself:

1. Learn how to cook. ( no kidding, i only know how to fry an egg, i think =/)
2. Go Genting with my besties. (kinda makes up for the fact that I cant join SN10rians to genting =( )
3. Take my undang test & complete all my driving lessons!
4. Master all my 1st sem syllabus -especially physics & further maths =(
5. Swim at least 2 times per week
6. Meet up with old buddies.
7. Find a part-time job (already found one ^^)

Aargh. not to mention that its the dreaded rainy season. Its either raining cats and dogs or just a light drizzle. Anyhow, its still rain! grrr.

Task to be done: Call up genting view resort and book the room ASAP. i'm such a procrastinator. gahh.

No comments: