Friday, June 26, 2009

What's Up In College

had a busy week. barely enough slumber for me. i'm sooo relieved that its the weekends now! at least I can catch up on my negative hours of sleep....


That's how my heart is nowadays..unsolvable
Happy birthday to Su Hui aka innocent one!
with a wide grin on her face. our efforts were worth it
why is james puttin on a Beh song face while Su Hui 's making her wish? lol
we made her do this (LOL) - pick the candles out one by one using her mouth xD

SWC(student welfare committee) general meeting on thurs. Good outcome, everybody was sorted into groups to handle the upcoming SPUS Sports Carnival. I'm in the group that's in charge of basketball. Yippee! My fav. =D My group's kinda friendly..=) there're two sport directors for each group, i'm one of them, but i'm actually assistant to Yao Bang, the basketball pro guy. Gonna meet up soon to discuss the plans, i guess? Didn't manage to stay until the end cos A* Night Committee(appreciation nite) ringed me up and asked me to meet them. Guess what? we've to sort of "present and introduce" ourselves, finalists of Prom Queen & Prom King to SPUS students..besides serving as mascots to promote A* Nite ..LOL
Teacher's Appreciation Day yesterday, organised by SPUS SWC, heard that its the inaugural TA's day in TARC 's history...classes that day were up to 11 am only..

Marilyn and Me. She's cool~
whattheheck. i dint arrange the pictures,so bear with it.=D
blehh. my dad commented that I like to do this alot. i guess?
winks. i like to do this alot too. poser.

finalists for Prom Queen, from left: Cher Win (i dont know how to spell her name zzzz), er..Kate i guess? haha .. me, and zhi shan.
me & Green. Mr Green lol. Prom King finalist.
Adam. Not the one from American Idol (well..obviously? unless u've been hiding in a hole )
Adam doesn't want to speak, Green doesn't want to be molested and Kenny wants to be 007.
Queens and Kings. all rise! LOL
u can guess all u want-- where am I?


pointing to her pretty lil flower

The 2nd Kenny I know in TARC

Taking a break tomorrow. Well, from activities. Gonna hit the books or else I will flunk 1st test. Seriously. Econs . well. Alot of theories although all we ever need to know is price increase,demand decrease,duh, who would want to buy something overpriced? stwupid.
Physics? no comments. Applied maths. mm i love further applied. nice. easy. pure n further pure-can cope with it. Physics it is then.

Rose's early birthday celebration on Sunday~ gonna meet the old buddies...

1 comment:

Annonymous said...

eh ... my calculator ...
Muz claim copyright already ^^ hehe ...