Monday, October 13, 2008

lately..

I have been more quiet. some people might not notice it, but i tend to be in my own shell sometimes..maybe its the huge load that i've got on my shoulders?

still the same cheerful self, but temper's getting worse..hmmm..

thanks to my buddies for keeping me jovial...especially to McFish, McSteph, McMoral, McVon, McRose and McRice and of cos the McJoy people! (ok im obsessed with grey's anatomy-i've even rekindled my interest in medicine...some people are advising me against it..some encouraging me to pursue it..)

and sorry for the lack of posts..time is ticking closer...

To the PMR students, u guys are so lucky..but anyway the down side is u guys still have two more years of high school life to face! =P

Anyway, would like to wish all the PMR candidates the best of luck even thou i've wished some of them like KHONG PUI TENG.....

and also to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

nah..dont say i never wish u ar..xP

tata~


No comments: