Thursday, August 21, 2008

tagged by kimi

I've been tagged!
Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 5.13 pm

Name: Audrey Tey
Sisters: none
Brothers: none
Shoe size: six/seven
Height: 165 cm
Where do you live: Cheras
Favourite drinks: Milkshakes, coffee
Favourite breakfast: english breakfast,sandwiches
Have you ever been on a plane: yes..twice i think
Swam in the ocean: Nope..not in the ocean but in the pool
Fallen asleep in school: once *hehe*
Broken someone's heart: Yes
Fell off your chair: NO! haha
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: er..no..
Saved e-mails: It's auto saved.
What is your room like: sunny n bright
What's right beside you: handphone
What is the last thing you ate:rice
Ever had chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: of cos
Stitches: Fortunately, no
Broken nose: Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: yes..but never happened to me yet
Like picnics: Not really..
Who was the last person you danced with: er..u mean in jr? LOL
Last made you smile: haha..cant remember..i smile alot..
You last yelled at: my mum? *guilty*
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: huh?
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: *touchwood*
Talked to an ex: No
Miss someone: hmmm
Best feeling in the world: Being loved and knowing u love that person as well
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: MONSTER! ahaha
Who do you really hate: no one
What time is it now: 5.20 pm
Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:Yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings: No
Q: Do you want children: Yes
Q: Do you smile often: yea
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Nope..i mostly scribble haha
Q: Are your toenails painted: currently no
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:hmm..a princess' bed?
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Revising
Q: I can't wait till:Merdeka! no, not 31 aug, spm merdeka
Q: When did you cry last: should be last cry rite? erm...maybe a month ago
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yeah ^^
Q: Do you have any pets: Nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Dunno haha =P
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
u mean my mum? sure means alot to me
Do you sleep with the TV on?
Rarely,but yes
What are you doing right now?
This survey.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
No. It's an act of stupidity.
Can you handle the truth?
Sure. I chose not to live in denial under any situation.
Are you closer to your mother or father?
haha..choose not to answer this question..
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
my parents ==
How many people can you say you've really loved?
Lots.Family, friends and etc.
Do you eat healthy?
Most of the time. my mom is a health freak
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
None
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yes
How often do you go to church?
I'm a Buddhist
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
No one..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Depends on the situation
Are you confident?
Yeap
5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
1- Learning.
2- Enrolled into primary school.
3- Hating primary school (well sometimes)
4- Playing
5- Enjoyed being a kid.
5 things on my to-do list today
1- Study
2- Eat
3- Sleep
4- Surf the net (im seriously computer-deprived)
5- watch tv
5 snacks I enjoy
1- chocloate!
2- biscuits
3-fruits counted?
4- hmm..tidbits?
5- candy lol
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. donate some to charity
2. buy myself a mansion
3. buy my parents what they want
4. shop till i drop & travel
5. buy liverpool fc (Lol)
5 of my bad habits
1- clicking my tongue(ask my friends they know it) -the tchht sound
2- Messy (haha c i admit)
3- tendency to snap back at ppl
4- lazyness
5- irresponsible
5 places I have lived in
1- my house
2- my grandma's house
3- my cousin's house
4- my other cousin's house
5- under an atap roof (no kiddin)
5 jobs I've had
1- Student
2- daughter
3- secretary of my family
4- Friend
5- Cousin
The Lucky Five
Steph
Set
Min Yee
errr....lets c..michelle..(as in jek yuen)
camen

No comments: