Tuesday, January 22, 2008

today..

so what happened today? basically nothing new.

I swear, Tues is Nightmare Day. why? because we (5 joy) have like, 3 consecutive double periods before lunch.(EST, ENG, PHY)

no offence to mr benjamin but i detest PHYSICS! i have no freaking idea why i opted to take up the subject in the 1st place.

today is Mr Yap's birthday. Yap Jiunn Huah lah. Lol. We celebrated for him with our class fund. the cake was choco cheese. i think so. it was a tad sweet. anyways, many happy returns Mr. Yap. >.<

and yeah! i finally got a copy of chemistry fokus super SPM. because i miss my chem book so much. because without it, i was kinda blur when being interrogated by Mr YU in class. because no book f0r revision. i do have a habit of forgetting the day's lessons unless i do revision later in the evening. i mentioned previously that my chem book dumped me and ran away (okay, i confessed. i lost my chem book. ). well i was actually going to buy the new SUPER HOT Chemistry SPM, but thanks to Faith, i ended up buying Hor Kah Jun aka Hippo's book, which although is half price, but looks like new! its because he doesn't highlight his book much, haha. thanks. because i can do the highlighting part now.and the timing was good because i desperately need the chem book to do my PEKA.

and on the way back(in the bus), LY told me that he kept looking at me. i didn't know that as my back was facing him. LY told me in a piece of paper actually. she didn't want to say it out loud. but who cares? i've moved on.

Your pledges..they seem like rubbish to me now.
Your promises..are as empty as in a vacuum now.
Your sweet whispers..seem a thousand years away.
Everything u said to me..i don't know which one to believe and which one to not.

Tell u guys..if you're still in high school and at a ripe age (i.e 13-20) don't believe it when guys say they wanna marry u,etc. because they won't. all this crap i've been through before.i know it. its fake.they're still immature. so give it a rest.

1 comment:

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

Hihi...Nic3 2 meet you...I'm Charmain, from Seremban
I've saw your blog & you are link by my friend...Nic3 2 meet you..
Hope we can be friends...