Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Love at 1st view~?

oh my god...dont tell me...that i've fallen in love with a taiwanese drama series? all my life i've never liked one, not to mention ever loved one before, but what is happening to me? why is wu zun of fahrenheit(fei lun hai) looking so yummy and cute? oh my god and i love his eyes so MUCH!!! that cute smile of his is so captivating..and ella was so authentic in her acting. No silliness and extra-girliness or cuteness to the extent of annoying oneself. She is so original CUTE and she looks and sounds like a cute lil' pig to me! kudos to ella~she really is adorable and no wonder wu zun fell in love with her~wakakakaz. And the soh zhai who love ella in the show is also adorable...and in one scene where he imagined kissing her..oh my god...he looks sooo cute and with totally kisseable lips~haha...i cant imagine myself saying that. And did i mention that wu zun looks more handsome while sleeping? oops...i'm babbling and babbling for so long that i've not mentioned the movie's name...haha..its nanazakarino komitachihe(its da japanese name) and in chinese it is "hua yang shao nan shao nu". Oh my god they look so cute and the boys inside are definitely worth checking out~in my opinion it's the new craze in town because it is totally hilarious and authentic~not overly FAKE CUTE girls and girly boys. Thanks to the show for making me believe in taiwanese drama series again(a long time ago i gave up hope after watching all those fake stuff) and i...cant wait....to watch it again~!!!!

No comments: